Friday, December 22, 2017

#51 COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE WITH CRAFTY RIBBONS

Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new ANYTHING GOES  challenge at COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE blog  and for this week our sponsor is CRAFTY RIBBONS  .Create any project you like and share with us,but don't forget...
   
               YOU MUST USE ANY COLORING MEDIUM ON YOUR PROJECT. 

For this week challenge I used awesome clear stamp from  POLKADOODLES ,and that stamp was stamp of the month at August,adorable Winnie Christmas Wreath and colored her with my markers.
I also add a few snowflakes,ribbon and little charm on the bottom of the bow.



With this card I will participate at...


4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. predivna je!
    Merry Christmas !🎄🎅⛄

    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card with so many fab details and I love your colouring! Have a wonderful Christmas and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image, I love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...