Friday, June 26, 2015

Hello :))

Hy guys, so in this post we would like to introduce ourselves and explain you what is our blog about. Soooo..... This blog is written by two persons me (daughter) and my mom thats why it is named creative world of 2 generations :))

This blog will be all about creative ideas and DIY projects . As my mom is creative in a way of making cards and boxes, albums.... I am more of DIY person, usually anything I need ( especially when it comes to storage space ) I am trying to make it by myself instead of buying it and i also (sometimes) have really cool tips for organizing :)))


Hope you will like our blog :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...