Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Blue butterflies

Hello,my friends!
Past few days I  participate in a few challenges,So, as I was looking at other beautiful cards and went to other  people blogs I discovered a challenge just for me.


 I love.love blue color so I participate at that challenge.And this is my card.



For the butterflies I use Cadence stencil.Gorgeous stencil with lots of butterflies-big,small.interkit,bold...so I use two bold different sizes.Inked it with ScrapBerry's blue ink and two inks from local store.On the both sides I stamp a stripes(with Croatian stamp set from "Teta Beta"),and on the main panel some little circles(stamp set from Croatia hobby store).To pop-up the butterflies I lay some bling on their spine for the final touch.My blue card...hope you like it :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty blue butterflies! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layered butterflies are so pretty! And love the diagonal stripes. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...