Sunday, September 20, 2015

Roses

Hello my friends!!!
My  most used stamp set is from ScrapBerry "Afternoon tea" and the rose is my favorite stamp.I used it over and over again.This time is for Addicted to Stamp and More :MAKE YOUR MARK
                                     andCrafting With An Attitude: challenge 7 Anything goes


The challenge is to use anything to make a mark and I used Stabilo 68 pens.I stamped rose and using masking technique(again)and  make a bouquet off roses and colored them in yellow and red.I stamp Croatian sentiment and put some red sequins.Under the main panel I cut red card stock with scallop scissors to add elegant .edge.








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on the roses. Love the addition of the sequins. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masking and fab colouring of the roses/
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cluster of lovely blooms and you've coloured them beautifully. Summer is still here!
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...