Thursday, February 11, 2016

BLOOM

Hello my friends!!!
 Second post today!!Yayy!!!I think the gorgeous sun,here in Croatia,bring out my mojo for crafting today.While it last I am going to make cards and finally get in a couple of challenges.On ADDICTED TO CAS-Challenge #81 Bloom is theme,so I decide to use,once again,the gorgeous Jane's Doodles stamp set "Pretty Peonies".I gold embossed the flower and water color it in a three shade's of pink.The sentiment that perfect fit's to this challenge is from the same stamp set,and I embossed it in gold.Add a gold stripe,just for a little accent,and mount it on a burgundy cards base.And finally touch are small pink splatter's .
With this card I also enter.:

6 comments:

  1. Love this pretty flower on your card. The gold and light pink make such a beautiful combination. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful coloured flower! And the splatters work so beautiful aswell! You used such an elegant colourcombi on this one. Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty. Beautifully colored. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...