Sunday, April 30, 2017

POLKADOODLES NEW COLLECTION-ULA'S LIFE-INNER BEAUTY

Hello my friends!!!
It's a launch party!!!Yay!!!
Nikky made a new collection called ULA'S LIFE, find here,
9 brand new digital images and with every image you get a set of 2 sentiments.And you get 35% DISCOUNT until the Monday at POLKADOODLES SHOP
This images are perfect for those who loves Mix media techniques or making art journals.
Here is my third post and make...
            
                                                           

For this card I use adorable ULA INNER BEAUTY.
I colored her with my pencils and add to mix media background.
I made this background...first,I distressed the paper with tumbled glass,seedless preserves,mowed lawn and squeezed lemonade and add some water droplets.After drying I use text stamp and  stamped with squeezed lemonade and with mowed lawn  I stamped check stamp.In the corners I add some texture gel glitter paste(but it's really hard to see).After I print out the sentiment and distress it too,I add two black stripes and two purple glitter hearts.
Hope you like my mix media card and get inspired.Also visit POLADOODLES FB PAGE to see other gorgeous inspiration makes from DT.
Hugs and kisses...Željka

With this card I will participate at...



10 comments:

  1. Zeljka you created a GORGEOUS background! The names of the Distress Inks remind me of spring, great color choices! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a great Sunday! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the background and what a super image. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card with great colouring! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab, love the colours on this xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore this! The colours are lush! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mixed media background - the colours are gorgeous. Great image and design.
    Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #188. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your background is so fun! Love how you created it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card!Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...