Thursday, May 18, 2017

VINTAGE CAR-AUD SENTIMETNS CHALLENGE

                          Hello my friends!!!
It's time for a new challenge at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE BLOG and for this week our theme is Anything Goes...sooo...create what ever your heart desire and share with us...because we have a wonderful sponsor with a great prize...
                                                       IKE'S ART

               And here is my card with the kindly provided image from our sponsor.

                                                                 

I printed the image-VINTAGE CAR on watercolor paper and color it with my ZIG clean color real brush markers,just love them.Then I remember it that I have in stash some masculine designer paper,from last Christmas,and I use it...I know,some of you,first pick the paper then they color,but I was in mood for coloring and didn't think about it.I was lucky this time,haha...The sentiment is from CAS-ual Friday "Pretty Posies" stamp set and I heat embossed it with whit EP.
I hope you like my card and get inspired with it so you join our challenge.Hugs...Željka

With this card I will also participate at...





8 comments:

  1. That is fabulous and I love how you coloured the image. Those brush markers sound very interesting. This image looks wonderful on the tartan background. A Super card.
    Thank you very much for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you All.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is some fabulous coloring. Love the paper, too! I just can't get the hang of the Zig markers. Maybe I will keep trying. Fantastic CAS card. Thank you for sharing your design in our "Add a Sentiment" Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous male card. Love the tartan paper and the vintage car is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this masculine card. Thanks for joining Crafty Cardmakers "Add A Sentiment" Challenge.

    Peggy T. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Bravo!
    Thank you very much for coming
    to play at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine! What a great "old" car! That color is to die for - very yummy! I would love to have that color with the red seats in my car! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I meant ZELJKA not Elaine!
      ~ginny

      Delete