Tuesday, July 25, 2017

#30 DIGI CHOOSDAY-CHRISTMAS OR WINTER COLORS

Hello my friends!!!
Are you ready for a new ANYTHING GOES  challenge at DIGI CHOOSDAY ??? And are you ready to get a new discount???Hop to the Digi Choosday blog to get it...it's a limited time to get it...
First of all...have you see new Christmas clear stamps collection???And have you seen Stamp of the month ???  How festive the collection is!!! You can look and pre-order it HERE...and they are limited!!!


For these week DT has to create project...Christmas or winter colors...and I decide to use BAKED WITH LOVE collection AGAIN.LOVE this collection.This time I used GINGERBREAD BAKER and also for the background I used all the digital images that I thought will fit to the baker,and with the Word was simply playing and creating.Then I colored my Gingerbread Baker image and the rest with my markers.I place the Baker image on a tag and center of the card,and the last was sentiment banner and ribbon and bow.

Hope you liked my card and get inspired to join our challenge...

If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...

or see other DT inspiration projects at...

With this card I will participate at...


12 comments:

  1. I love this collection! What a cute make! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeljka oh I do love your tag and I love this cute image and he looks so neat on the tag. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely tag!
    Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute 💜
    Thx for joing us at Creative Moments
    Hugs MiaPuh Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blog post, and you helped me make such a fun card with it!



    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...