Wednesday, September 20, 2017

ATSM PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 260

Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE  and today we have a very exited theme for your...or should I say...Photo for you!
This week we will love to see your projects inspired by these awesome picture,and you can my projects inspired by...butterflies,colors,background,etc...

Fantastic photo to create so many elegant cards.
And here is my card...I use color and butterflies as inspirations.On a scrap card stock I made with stencil and glitter paste some kind of background.On white paper I stamped 3 butterflies and heat embossed them with silver EP.Than I drew a line to make partially fussy cutting around the buterflies to make like they fly over the background.To complete card I add silver stripe of paper and die cut the sentiment from the same paper and craft foam,for dimension.
I hope my card help you to get inspired and join our challenge.
Hugs and kisses...Željka

1 comment:

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...