Friday, September 8, 2017

DAY 3 OF RELEASE PARTY WITH WINNIE WHITE CHRISTMAS AT POLKADOODLES

Hello my friends!!!
Party  still goes on at  POLKADOODLES  with gorgeous new release WINNIE WHITE CHRISTMAS ...everything to make awesome  Christmas cards is in there.
Today is my third share with you...I use pre colored SLEIGHTIME FRIENDS SHOPPING...adorable,isn't she. Recently I made a card here ,and I fell in love it,especially the background,how it turn out.So today I created very similarly .I inked the background using the same inks,die cut the circle with the same die,only I used elements from new Winnie collection.And look this gorgeous sentiment,and the font of it!!!!
Last touch on my card was some glitter on a tree's  and white gel pen for snowflakes.
 With this card I will participate at...
                                 Word art Wednesday wk. 298-299 - anything goes
613 Avenue Create-Challenge #201 Anything Goes / Optional Twist Distress It
crafty creations-anything goes-#349
LTSCB #101 - Anything Goes!
CCC digi #80 - no designer paper
Artistic inspirations #185 - anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge-Challenge # 14 - Anything Christmas Goes
The Merry Christmas challenge-Challenge #33 Anything Goes + Christmas
crafty gals corner-Challenge #139 ~ Use your Favorite Color(s)
August Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
crating with friends-Challenge 50 EXTRA CHALLENGE
Crafty Catz.....#383

8 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Such a cute image and I love that circle die you used; so fun! And that night sky . . . gorgeous! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you so much for entering at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck. Jackie DT member, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz hope to see you back again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and gorgeous image-----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...