Tuesday, November 7, 2017

#45 CHALLENGE AT DIGI CHOOSDAY -WINTER OR CHRISTMAS COLORS

Hello my friends!!!
It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge at DIGI CHOOSDAY  and also time for a new DISCOUNT...hope over to the challenge blog and look for the discount code,notice-valid only 24 hours.
This week DT has to create project using winter or Christmas colors... I decide to make a tag...I love tags and love these adorable mittens from Winnie White Christmas BIG KAHUNA DOWNLOAD KIT  in Embellishments  ,the flower from the same collection in Foliage  and also in those collection are fabulous sentiments .So I made tag using them us a focal point.I printed mittens twice and add fussy cut one pair so I can add them on top of the other ,for some dimension,I pop them up with my foam tape ...I also die cut with my stitched tag die two backing papers,and add the ribbon on the top of the tag.I use the bakers twine to connect the mittens and last touch was adding Nuvo Jewel drops on the mittens dots.


If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...


or see other DT inspiration projects at...

17 comments:

  1. Such an adorable tag! I love tags, too and it seems I never have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag! They are so addictive! I want to make everyone I see. :) Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO awesome. The little mittens are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and I hope you will join us again on the 13th for our Blog Hop where one lucky person will win our monthly Ribbon Club Assortment. Hope to see you then.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    P.S. You're always welcome to stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and lots of fabulous prizes. I'd love having you join us.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag. Like your colours you have chosen.

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next year again.

    Your card would fits our theme at Do-Al(l) Kreatives, too. Would love to see you there again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#43 –Christmas is coming}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#11 – Pre Christmas Session }
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#11 – Zooanimals}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this sweet and beautiful tag at our challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Cards und More)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tag! The dimension of the mittens is wonderful and I love the look of the wide sentiment strip ;o) Thank you for taking part in our "Anything Goes With Red" challenge at Cards und More! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag Zelly....love it! But you can have the snow. Lol💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag, I love the mittens especially in combination with the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling tag, thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that mitten tag!! So cute. Thanks so much for joining us Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...