Saturday, March 31, 2018

Gerda Steiner designs - Stamp of the month

Hello!!!
Today I want to share my card I made for  Monthly challenge at Gerda Steiner designs. For this month the image was cute cat sleeping on the shelf with books and little mouse. I colored the image with my ZIG markers and made with my stencil and Oxide ink pattern on wall for the wallpaper effect. The sentiment I created myself.
                                                                       
With this card I will participate at...

2 comments:

  1. Sweet cat, wonderful colors and love all details in your card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, Great Work! Thanks so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments, hugs Sabrina DT

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...